"Whatever god you believe in, we come from the same one."
"I could write it better than you ever felt it." "Don't you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire?" "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders, without politicians."
"Everything in your darkest thoughts about me might be true." "We are all the same inside, don't be ashamed." "Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger. The person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
My bestest friend and basically the most amazing/funny/smartest/greatest person to ever walk this planet - Philipp ♥
- College student at UAM, Creative Writing major, History minor.
- Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Used, From First to Last, Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is..., Dead Sara, Secret Empire, Rise Against, Against Me!, Atreyu, ZSK, Anti-Flag, and much more.
- Sonny Moore, Joel Zimmerman, Anton Zaslavski, Porter Robinson, Jon Gooch, Thomas Slinger, Jake Stanczak, and more are my boys.
- Patrick Stump is my panda, Pete Wentz and Bob Bryar are my spirit animals. Laura Jane Grace is my hero.
- I love almost every Christian Rock band there is, especially UnderOath, Flyleaf, Skillet, The Almost, Anberlin, Switchfoot, and Relient K.
- I believe in God but the rest of my beliefs are being sorted out in my head currently.
- Anti-homophobic, anti-racist, anti-fascist, anti-capitalist.
- Feminist. Equal rights for all!
- I’m obsessed with pandas, Golden Retrievers, Corgis, and I love to rub my face on cats.
- I love to read and write. I also love to take pictures and sing along loudly in my car and at concerts.
- If you want to catch my attention just mention politics, history, religion, activism, or music and I'm hooked.
- Anything else, just ask!
"It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture."
"I could kid myself in thinking that I'm fine."
"I was lying when I said I was looking north."
"I know you feel like you are breaking down.
I know that it gets so hard sometimes,
Take it from me, I've been there a thousand times.
You hate your pulse because it thinks you're still alive
and everything's wrong.
It just gets so hard sometimes.
"We can't die because we're young - at least that's what we heard in a song."